The dominance of Estrogen can be a common thing, so even if you know the symptoms and signs of this condition you should still know how to act if you suffer from it.
Before we help you find out a protocol that will stabilize your hormones, we give you a list of the 10 most common symptoms of the dominance of estrogen:
- Low libido
- Brain fog
- Thyroid dysfunction
- Having trouble while sleeping
- Hair loss
- Abnormal menstrual periods
- Sluggish metabolism
- Gaining weight (especially in the area of the abs and hips)
- Bad PMS (mood swings, headaches and breast swelling/tenderness)
To restore the balance of your hormones in the body, here are a few steps how to do it:
Step 1: Eliminate Xenoestrogens
Every day constantly we are being exposed to many chemicals. One of these chemicals is “xenoestrogen”, and this may cause the level of estrogen to rise in the body. To avoid these things, try avoiding the use of the next few top offenders:
- BPA cans
- Plastic water bottles
- Plastic Tupperware
- Soy protein isolate
- Non-organic dairy, produce
- Makeup, cosmetics and toiletries
- Dryer sheets
- Tap water
- Birth control pill
Step 2: Efficient Elimination
With this step, you can assure yourself that if you do it, it will cleanse the body from the leftover estrogen, and will prevent from getting it back into the bloodstream. So make sure you have a daily bowel movements:
- Eat more foods rich with fiber
- Consume more probiotics like miso, tempeh, yogurt, kefir
- Drink 2-3L of water in a day
- Eat more veggies with your meals
- Supplement with Triphala or magnesium citrate, that way you’ll promote bowel movements
You should also do the next few things to cleanse your body from toxins and waste:
- To support the lungs, breathe deeply
- To support the lymph, massage your body
- To stimulate sweating, go to a sauna or exercise
- To eliminate dead skin cells, use a dry skin brush
Step 3: Improve Estrogen Detoxification and Liver Health
A liver in a good shape will remove estrogen effectively. Firstly, the liver turns the harmful estrogen into milder, which is a lot weaker form of estrogen. In the second or final stage, the liver turns it into water-soluble form, that way you can relieve from it through the urine or the stool.
Therefore, the liver will not be able to do its job if the body is missing important nutrients, or it is harmed by other powerful chemicals, which can be accumulated by the use of too much drugs, alcohol and processed foods.
Support the function of the liver by:
- Don’t drink alcohol
- Drink filtered water
- Avoid overeating
- Each a real, whole-foods based diet
- Eat as much as you can foods that support the health of the liver, like dandelion greens, kale, eggs, garlic, beets, artichoke, leeks, onions, dark leafy greens, broccoli, cabbage, shallots and Brussels sprouts.
- Use botanicals that support its function and health such as, rosemary, red clover, burdock, dandelion root, milk thistle, barberry, wild yam, ginger, licorice, gentian and Oregon grape.
- Take some hormone balancing formula that has one of the following: DIM, Indole-3-Carbinol, sulforaphane, Calcium-D-Glucarate, as well as some B-vitamins like B12, B6, and Folic Acid.
Therefore, to cleanse your body 100% naturally and improve your detoxification process, boost your immune system and energize your body, you should try some of the most effective detox programs, by using 100% natural products and herbs, also they should be laxative free. These products can be milk thistle seed (detoxify the liver), dandelion root, valerian root and passion flower for relaxation and will soothe your thoughts, yerba mate and matcha (energize the body).