Numerous illnesses and aliments can be treated with Castor Oil. Sometimes it is better to treat some of them with this oil, than to use medications and pharmaceutical solutions. It is a commonly used oil, it was used by many ancient civilizations, they have successfully treated illnesses for centuries.
Here are 24 uses of Castor Oil mixed with Baking Soda:
- To treat pilonidal cyst, it is very effective.
- When it comes to treating cataract, castor oil is a lot more efficient than eye drops.
- If you have sprained ankles, apply the oil before bedtime.
- To lighten age spots, mix it with baking soda.
- Relieves from diarrhea.
- It is very effective in treating hepatitis.
- To reduce swelling and bee stings, use this oil by applying it directly.
- To speed up the healing process of wounds, cuts and bruises use castor oil.
- For vocal cord nodules or issues and hoarseness, use this oil.
- In the last two months of pregnancy, women should gently massage their stomach with this oil.
- To prevent from allergies rub some castor oil on your eyelids.
- If you have hearing issues, put a few drops in your ear directly.
- To prevent from allergy symptoms, consume 5 drops of castor oil in the morning.
- For fungal infections (mostly on the feet), use this oil.
- For tinnitus, take 6 to 8 drops of this oil for 4 months.
- If you want calcium deposits removed, massage your soles with castor oil.
- To soothe the addiction of alcohol and nicotine, use a few drops of castor oil on daily basis.
- Coatings of castor oil may reduce and prevent from back pain.
- To remove warts, apply castor oil directly to them.
- If you want to stop snoring, castor oil can help.
- Treating hyperactivity can be easy with castor oil, rub some of it on your belly.
- For skin cancer, mix castor oil with baking soda and apply it on your skin.
- To get rid of moles, rub some oil on them.
- Boosting your hair growth can be very effective with this oil, simply rub some of it on your scalp before taking a bath.
Castor oil coatings
Before starting, clean your skin with baking soda, then soak your gauze which should be sterilized in warm castor oil, and apply it directly on your affected area. Use kitchen foil to cover it, and then fill a bottle with hot water and keep pressure on the area. Then wrap everything with a big towel, and let the oil act for 1 hour or so. Do this on daily basis, and see the results for yourself!