If changes occur on the body and in it, which cannot be explained logically, it is possible to be a sign of a development of many diseases, including cancer.
Recognize the early symptoms and save your life.
Early detection of cancer can save your life. There are many early indications that cancer has appeared in the body, and where the obstacles have arisen can be concluded for what kind of cancer it is.
These symptoms can often be seen much earlier before the medical diagnosis, they just need to pay attention.
20 signs that you may have had a malignancy in your body:
1. Difficult breathing or breathlessness. One of the first signs of lung cancer is the inability to take air -- afterwards people who have defeated cancer remember this.
2. Chronic cough or chest pain. Several types of cancer, including leukemia and lung cancer, cause symptoms such as cough and bronchitis.
Some people with lung cancer have said that they initially felt a stiff chest that stretched to the shoulder or down in the arm.
3. Common fever or infection. These can be signs of leukemia -- a cancer of the blood cells, which begins in the bone marrow. Leukemia causes abnormal production of white blood cells, which undermines the body’s ability to fight infections.
4. Difficulties in swallowing. Swallowing problems are most commonly associated with cancer of the cord or throat. It can also sometimes be one of the first indicators of lung cancer.
5. Swollen lymph nodes or lumps on the neck, under the bosom or the groin. The enlarged lymph nodes show changes in the lymphatic system, which may be a sign that the cancer has appeared in the body.
6. Excessive bruising or bleeding, which does not stop. These symptoms usually suggest that something abnormal happens with platelets and erythrocytes -- which may be a sign of leukemia.
Over time, leukemia squeezes red blood cells and platelets, and thus impairs the ability of the blood to transmit oxygen throughout the body.
7. Weakness and fatigue. The occurrence of persistent exhaustio and weakness is a symptom of many types of cancer, and should be seen in combination with other symptoms.
If you are constantly feeling exhausted, without logical explanation and no matter what you do, do not forget to visit a doctor.
8. Bloating and weight gain in the stomach. A woman diagnosed with an ovary cancer -many of them said that they suffered from an unexplained bloating that came in very sudden and lasted for a long time. Then the bloating disappeared and appeared again.
9. A feeling of satiety and loss of appetite. And this may be one of the symptoms of a cancerous ovary. The women who had had it told that they could not eat even when they had a long time without food.
10. Pain in the pelvis and in the abdomen. Pain and cramps in the stomach and pelvis can interfere with bloating, which often signals that it is a cancer of the ovary. Leukemia, too, can cause pain in the stomach -- due to increased spleen.
11. Rectal bleeding or blood in the stool. It is a common symptom of colorectal cancer. If you see blood when you go to the bathroom, go to the doctor as soon as possible.
12. Unexplained weight loss. Weight loss is an early sign of colon cancer or other types of digestive system cancer.
This may mean that the cancer has already spread to the liver which affects appetite and the body’s inability to properly release toxins.
13. Cramps in the stomach or frequent abdominal pain. They can point to colon cancer.
14. Red, sick and swollen breasts. These symptoms may indicate inflammatory cancers. Visit your doctor if you see any unexplained changes to your health!
15. Change the appearance of nipples. One of the most common changes that women notice before the very diagnosis of breast cancer is the changes in the appearance of the nipples. They can become flattened, sucked, or turned on one side.
16. Unusually severe and painful cycles or bleeding between cycles. Many women suffered from it before being diagnosed with endometrial cancer or cervical cancer. If it’s the case with you as well, it would be good to go to a gynecologist of vaginal ultrasound.
17. Swelling of the face or redness. Some patients diagnosed with lung cancer have noticed that they are experiencing a swollen or an unusually red face.
Small tumor cells usually block the blood vessels in the thorax and prevent the blood from circulating freely through the head and face
18. Changes to the skin which do not disappear. It can be about different types of cancer-related melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and cellular cell carcinoma. Periodically check the appearance of the skin all over the body.
19. Nail changes. Unexplained nail changes can be a sign of several types of cancer. Brown or black stripes, or dots on the nail -- on skin cancer.
The occurrence of dilated nails that are twisted inwards is sometimes an indication that the lungs appear, and pale or white nails may indicate liver cancer.
20. Back pain or lower back. Many sick people say this is the first indication of liver cancer.
Breast cancer is also often diagnosed through the painful back -- it sometimes happens because the cancer is pushing or has already spread to the spine or ribs.