The Low-Carb diet or also known as the Ketogenic diet, is a very healthy diet which is low in carbs and mostly based on fat. Dr. Geyelin designed this diet in the early 1920’s. He made this diet when he found out that the seizures of the patients he had, were reduced because of the reduced intake of carbs.
He discovered that there is a deep bond to lower cholesterol levels, were leading to body fat, blood glucose levels control, and controlled hunger. This diet is timulating the process of production of ketones in our liver, and the ketones are used by our body as an energy source.
Patients who have tried this once, are saying that this diet is also treating epilepsy, heart issues, Alzheimer’s disease and diabetes.
In most cases sugar is used as an energy source, but in this diet, sugar is reduced to almost zero, because this diet is vert low in carbs. This diet is making our body to enter the ketosis stage, and it is using the fat that is stored, therefore we are melting the fat we have.
7-Day Ketogenic Diet Plan
- Breakfast: tomatoes, bacon and eggs.
- Lunch: olive oil, chicken meat and feta cheese.
- Dinner: vegetables, cheddar cheese and meatballs.
- Breakfast: eggs, goat cheese, tomatoes and basil.
- Lunch: cocoa butter, stevia, almond milk, peanut butter and milkshake.
- Dinner: vegetables, meatballs and cheddar cheese.
- Breakfast: Keto milkshake.
- Lunch: avocado, olive oil and prawns.
- Dinner: broccoli salad, parmesan cheese, and pork chops.
- Breakfast: peppers, onions, avocado and omelet with spices.
- Lunch: salsa celery, handful of nuts and guacamole.
- Dinner: stuffed chicken, steamed veggies and cheese.
- Breakfast: omelet with tomatoes and cheese.
- Lunch: leftovers from Day 4.
- Dinner: eggs, salad and mushrooms.
- Breakfast: omelet with veggies and ham.
- Lunch: cheese, handful of nuts and ham.
- Dinner: Salad, eggs and beef steak.
- Breakfast: eggs with bacon and mushrooms.
- Lunch: cheese hamburger, guacamole, and salsa.
- Dinner: salad, eggs and beef steak.
Before you make any bigger changes in your diet, it would be wise to consult with a health specialist or your doctor. Once you have, you can start with this diet right away, and you will be amazed by the effects!