If you want to protect yourself from the colds and flu that will be pretty common in this period, than you surely need to add more turmeric into your life!
The turmeric has abilities to prevent and soothe the symptoms of a cold or a flu, and also get rid of them completely! The turmeric is that much beneficial, because it contains an active compound called curcumin, and some other beneficial compounds as this one. You will be amazed by the benefits that will be provided from this ingredient, and how well it affects our health in general.
You can add the turmeric in almost every meal, add it into your afternoon tea to reap out its powerful anti-inflammatory properties or add it into your early morning smoothies. This is a golden spice that can modulate our immune system, also it can provide an effect for our white blood cells to work together just to protect us from viruses, fungi or bacteria.
If you want to provide some positive effects for your body and improve your overall health, then the turmeric is the right ingredient to take, you will be amazed by the effects it will provide.
Here are two recipes that you may try at home, which will provide amazing benefits and will let you reap out the health ingredients of the turmeric!
Before you go to bed, try this recipe below, add the golden spice into your warm cup of milk, to improve the quality of your sleep.
- A tablespoon of raw, organic honey
- 1-2 teaspoons of turmeric powder
- A cup of organic pastured milk or nut milk
- Put the milk in a pan and put it on heat.
- When it is heated enough, remove it from heat and add the turmeric inside.
- Then add the honey and stir well, you can also add a little bit of cinnamon for taste.
For breakfast you can start your day with this amazing smoothie recipe that has turmeric inside.
- A teaspoon of chia seeds, soaked in 1/4 cup of water through the whole night
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon of powdered ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of squash or pumpkin chunks
- A cup of coconut or hemp milk
- Put all of the ingredients in your blender, and enjoy the smoothie!
Now that you have a few ideas on mind, you may start giving your body the proper support during the cold winter months, and you will also modulate your immune system, also you will prevent from the seasonal colds and flu that are very common. Or if you are already dealing with one, you will quickly soothe the symptoms and eliminate it.
Try these 2 ideas, and you will be amazed by the effects that will be provided by this single ingredient, feel free to consume it, since it has never provided any side-effects so far.