The largest circulatory system in our body is the lymphatic system. Investigations and researches are preformed all the time for many years, because it is hard for the scientists to measure the flow of the lymphatic system.
It is a network of organs and tissues, that is cleansing our body from all of the waste and toxins through the lymph, it is a fluid which contains white blood cells. It is not like the circulatory system, nothing pumps it to move around the body, it is circular and it is crucial, so it manually circulates the lymph.
For everybody, it is very important how your lymphatic system supports every system and organ in your body, including the digestive, immune, nervous and detoxification system. What is the lymphatic tissue? It is a large component of immune health and gut. The thing that lines the whole digestive tract, and it is the only way in for all of the offensive substances like allergens, molds, bacteria, heavy metals, chemicals, fungi and trans fats, is called the GALT (gut-associated-lymphoid-tissue).
3 Day Lymphatic Cleanse
There are a lot of ways and practices, that you can do by yourself to promote detoxification and aid lymph drainage. They are not new, they were used by the Native Americans, their tradition was to use sweat lodges, the Indian Ayurveda, is going even back further more.
We give you a cleanse practice, to promote detoxification of your lymphatic system and your body. But before taking anything free handed, consulting with your doctor would be very wise.
Note: For more benefits provided, extend the use of this cleanse for 3 extra days.
- All of the foods that are able to cause allergies should be eliminated from your diet, such as: corn, dairy, food additives, gluten, preservatives and soy.
- Avoid processed drinks and foods. By that we mean, no pasta, bread, cookies, cereal, crackers or anything that is packed, or contains extra sugar.
- Eliminate the fats that are found in french fries, donuts, onion rings, margarine and all fast and baked foods (trans fatty acids).
- Drink your coffee after breakfast, because on empty stomach it may cause a lot of stress to you, and limit your intake of caffeine. Avoid alcohol, tobacco and soda.
- Try to drink 6 to 8 glasses of filtered water on daily basis.
- Expose yourself to the sun more often, exercise and breathe.
- For more benefits provided, try some herbal tincture for Lymph cleansing, for example the Herbs-Etc’s. We suggest you to use 30 drops, 3 times on daily basis. Simply add it to your drink, doesn’t matter if it is juice, water or tea.
Gather a lot of fresh, organic green vegetables like:
- Green onions
- Turnip greens
- Mustard greens
- Green peppers
- Gold or/and Red beets
Even if the beets and carrots are not in the family of green vegetables, their compounds, the vitamins and minerals they contain provide detoxification. The Beets have a lot of antioxidants like, healing flavonoids, beta-carotene and some other carotenoids. They help with the cleanse and repairing the damage on the liver. Beets also contain folic acid, and that acid is very needed in the first phase of the detoxification process.
1.Wash every vegetable carefully, remove any dead parts, and be careful not to scrape or cut the vegetables. And use every part of the vegetable, even its stems and roots.
2.Fill a large bowl with a few gallons of filtered and clean water, it can be spring or distilled water. Add the vegetables inside and put them on low heat to cook for 2 hours. Put a lid while they are cooking, that way through the condensation the minerals won’t leave, they will stay inside. Then remove it from heat and let it cool down. Drain the water out and leave the vegetables in the fridge to use them later if you want.
3.Drink three glasses from the vegetable broth, do this twice on daily basis -- before lunch and before the dinner meal.
Continue drinking the broth twice a day, just as we told you, before lunch and before dinner. If it is getting low, add some more filtered clean water.
Do the same drinking broth routine, but this time eat the vegetables from the broth, make them your meals.
After the 3 day routine has ended, take your time to ease back to your healthy eating and the same habits you had.
Eat a lot of:
- Broccoli, cauliflower, watercress, and cabbage.
- Use healthier oils like unrefined virgin coconut oil and olive oil.
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of filtered, clean water every day.
- Expose to the sun, and exercise more often.
Repeat this every Spring and Fall, if you desire to provide the benefits you like.
- Star your morning with a glass of water, with juiced lemon inside.
- Make your diet more healthy, add a lot of vegetables, foods full of protein and healthy fats, also you can add some fruit.
- Eat a lot of foods that contain a lot of fiber, to promote natural detox in your body.
- Remove all foods that may cause allergies, and remove the ones you are sensitive on.
- Visit your massage therapist, for lymph drainage.
- Sweat more often, exercise, push yourself harder, you will relieve from toxins and waste.
- Don’t avoid your emotional issues, deal with them, don’t be afraid do go head to head with them.
Disclaimer: Please remember that the shared information, is not a
substitute for medical advice from professionals, or any treatment/diagnosis,
it is simply, information. Always try to ask for advice from a
specialist or a health provider. Do not, disregard any medical advice,
or treatment you were given from specialists, because of something
you’ve read here. We repeat, it is nothing close to diagnosis or
treatment, it is information only!